The Vine Vision
The Vine Calvary Chapel exists to:
• WIN people into a relationship with Jesus
• Proverbs 11:30 – “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.”
• BUILD them up in their faith using God’s Word
• Ephesians 4:11-12 – “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ…”
• SEND them out as disciples who make disciple makers
• Mathew 28:18-20 – “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’ Amen.”
*For clarity’s sake, our belief at The Vine is that “sheep beget sheep”. What that means is that as we build up believers, they will reach people that God has placed in their lives to lead them to Jesus. We don’t want our church family to invite people to Church, we want them to invite people to Jesus!
Our focus is to abide in Christ by teaching verse by verse, chapter by chapter through His Word and by simply teaching the Word of God simply. We desire to give people a deep-rooted love for God's Word and to build in them a heart for those that don't know Jesus. We trust that with a love for God's Word and a heart for those who don't know Him, the only outcome will be lives changed for Christ.